Power/Reset Wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 1 Indian

Beta member
I have an ECS KN1 SLI Lite Motherboard.

I am wondering, since it does not have any labels or writing for the panel where you plug in the power and reset wires,, where to plug in the wires for the power, reset and led. I dont know much about this, so I dont know if its common or rare.

If anyone knows and gives me advice, dont feel offended win i dont reply: I have to go rite now. I will only be able to check it in the morning.

basically if anyone can help id appreciate it, but if not maybe tell me somewhere else I can find out.

You plug those in near the bottom right part of the motherboard. It's a series of small pins grouped together.

If the motherboard doesn't lable the connectors, then you should look up pins in the manual.

Okay, thanks. I found it in the manual in a different section.

Now I have another problem: I know where to put each one, but dont know the polarity.

There is a red/white, an orange/white, and a blue/white. Is the white always poitive, or always negative or somehting?

on the plastic socket on the tip of the wires theres usualy a small arrow on one side, that is the positive

Thanks you so much. I have been waiting for someone to give me simple info on stuff. I dont know why, but my case (XION) doesn't document ANYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom