dream build (under 2k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
Well I got bored again, so I built my dream build for under 2000.

Here are the specs

CPU: c2d e6600
RAM: XMS2 ddr800 (has faster timings)
Power Supply: OCZ gamexstream 600w
Case: Thermaltake Armor silver
Graphics Card: evga 8800gts
Motherboard: asus w-fi somethin rather lga775
Sound card: audigy zs2

All that from newegg

Now for the cooling I went to petra tech shop and rang my bill up to $283.34 for a full loop that goes to gpu and cpu.

all of this is $1903.32 without shipping. man stuff adds up quick lol.

If you have any suggestions for my dream builds feel free.

What parts will you be reusing. Im assuming, HD, Moniter, Speakers, Keyboard since you forwent mentioning them.

Make sure you have VERY good case air flow for such high preformence components.

well that is why I rang up a bill of almost 300 at petra, liquid cooled. Doesnt get much better than that unless you include phase change.

and yes I would be reusing monitor, kb/m, speakers, hard drive, and optical drives.

is that a liquid cooling kit or something? Becuase I am not buying a dam'd kit. I picked out the pump, radiator and everything seperately

I took a look, If you were limited a little on space and wanted something with a quick install than ya that would be great. But It looks like it only has 1/4 inch lines, and the radiator on there has got to be tiny.

What I was looking at would have 1/2 lines, and the radiator (to give you an idea of its size) requires dual 120mm fans on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom