Key logs on flash/exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurobaxkaito

Beta member
Hi, I do a lot of homework/typing at school a lot and sometimes I accidently highlight and erase some text. I was wondering if it was possible to run a keylog to keep track of all the things I wrote on a notepad or something on a flash/thumb drive. My school does not give admin rights to students so I will need something that will run off .exe Does anybody have a program or an idea where I can do the following? Any idea/tips are appriciated. Thanks!

I think that any security software installed on a school comp would prevent you from running a key logger. Why dont you just CTRL + S often? Or are you really wanting the key logger to get passwords, etc???

school computers doesn't allow usage of instant messengers or logging into security websites so I won't be able to steal password, etc like you said. It's just needed because our school computer is old, slow and usually crashes while doing MS Word and IE at the same time. (doesn't even give us the chance to do ctrl + S because it happens so randomly). I thought that I would be able to take the info from the key logger and copy and paste it into MSword so I wouldn't need to retype it. If there is a backup program for MSword that runs on exe, that would be fine too. I really need help. Lost so many work because of that stupid computer >__<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom