For Gaming Laptop Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurdaX

In Runtime
Hey guys I created the thread to find all the people on this forum that own gaming laptops as their only personal computer. The thing is that as some of you guys may know by some of my previous posts I am trying to get people's opinions towards gaming laptops are they good and how long would you assume a person could keep one for. Cause I am planning on getting one in the summer next year and just like to here you guys opinion on the subject mainly a friend's or your past experience with one. So please guys help me out. Cause I am a person that isn't really allowed to play video games in my house no matter how old I am due to an account of my parents being very strict when It comes to my school work or any other thing. I know it's kinda silly so bear with me ok. And if I were to build a gaming desktop it would be able to go into my room (Due to a lack of space)where I could game in peace it would have to go into my family library where my other siblings could also use it. So the only other alternative for me is to get a gaming laptop/desktop replacement one that will be able to run all the latest games and probably keep for 3 years before selling it back to someone. Please help out a prisoner that is locked away from video games.

umh well hate to break it to you but for 1900 dollars you wont get a laptop that will play latest games on high settings, and you won't be able to keep it for 3 years and still keep the ol'resolution at 1280x1024 .

If you're not getting it until the summer, I think it's too early to discuss the topic since obviously new technology is coming out all the time. But my opinion on the matter is I don't think you'll get a gaming laptop that will hold out for 3 years if you want to play with decent graphics.

yeah even if you did get a laptop with 3gb of ram dual graphic cards core 2 duo it would cost like almost 10K. let alone thinking of the batery life imagine this you nplug it from the wall and go to thake a $h1+ and in the middle of wipping your @$$ the battery runs out or even sooner. gaming laptops are basically desktops that you can move for about 30 mins. so sorry dude but it would suck because of maintenance issues also little kids touching it you would have to replace the keyboard like everyday Just sell your sould for a PS3 nahh wait your dad problaly wouldn't even let you get a WII

Sager 5760 or Aviator CX7 is a great gaming laptop for just under $2500 USD. This one will let you play the latest games on high settings but I dunno if it will last you 3 years...

Msg me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom