$1000 Intel Or Am2

Status
Not open for further replies.
keyser09 said:
umm im like not fat and i have a girl (this sora chicks the first one u've met?) and ive had 2 other girlfriendz in the past. another thing is....if you want to fight me in fine wit that where u live?

wow.........yeah..

ok.....

You weigh* 175.

Lol, a 175lb 16-year old? Ouch. :D

Quit wasting my time and stop posting in this thread. I don't even have time to refresh the page and you have a new reply. Do something better with your time, like go meet a girl or something. I have homework, so don't expect any more pointless comebacks.

TriEclipse said:
You weigh* 175.

Lol, a 175lb 16-year old? Ouch. :D

Quit wasting my time and stop posting in this thread. I don't even have time to refresh the page and you have a new reply. Do something better with your time, like go meet a girl or something. I have homework, so don't expect any more pointless comebacks.

ok sweet you'll shut up and i play rugby so im not sum fat kid im on the team sumething you'll never do

let's settle this all!!! i whore myself around, and i have women buy me things, and i'm only 150lb's 13 percent body and can bench 215!!! whoooohooo... lol

had not very many girlfriends.. but friends wiht benefits ;)

i bike down the beach which is about 50 miles there and back pretty often and working out is fun..

hahahah WHO FREAKING CARES, god stop argueing, someone close this thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom