Computer is freezing...but it shouldn't be =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
some friend is telling me to hit f10 or something when i boot up to find out how much power is being used by the card and ram

I really dont think he needs a new ps. i have the same setup basically but with three hard drives and a sound card five fans, same proc and video card. I had it running on a three hundred fifty watt for almost six months, I played cs. hl2, bf3142 and others all fine. I really think that ps should be alright.

here is a pic of the big-fat sticker, tell me what i need to know

Attachments

• 11-128-016-08.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 17
Yup.

Antec truepower 550 for 80 on the egg, excellent deal, excellent PSU, I have owned it and the voltages are rock solid.

an51r said:
I really dont think he needs a new ps. i have the same setup basically but with three hard drives and a sound card five fans, same proc and video card. I had it running on a three hundred fifty watt for almost six months, I played cs. hl2, bf3142 and others all fine. I really think that ps should be alright.

you guys sound good, but i want to make sure i can an OK from all you guys before i spend more money, and how difficult would it be to replace a power supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom