My New Toys!!! More to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
bmxfreakrider said:
oooohhh, 1tb. how much did all that cost? i couldnt even fill up that space even if i tried, heck, i cant even fill my 80gb (only got 10gb, but then again i just cleaned it....i think a format is just about due, been about 6 months)
Uhh, I think it was around $642 or so. I really dont think I am going to need that much space I am just going to be doing alot of home video/capture card editing type things and I want to make sure I have enough space. Plus I got $1000 for my birthday so I just went on a shopping spree. :)

I got the G5 because I have never used another mouse besides some crappy MS Ergonomics mouse and everyones always like "G5 FTW" so I was like "what the heck, ill take it" haha.

Anyways got a package in from Newegg today. WOOT!!

More eye candy.

New E6600
100_1326.jpg

Week 31A. Dont know how good it will be. :/
100_1327.jpg

And then my new SuperTalent DDR2 800 RAM
100_1329.jpg

I am going to test and lap the CPU next, but I am going out of town until Friday and then I am leaving that day for the Clemson game so I wont be able to do anything until Sunday night. :(. But I will have some stuff from Petra waiting on me. :)

The G5 and G15 will make your life better. You'll be a more rounded individual. People will like you more. Your family will be more proud of you. Women will fall at your feet. You will feel at one with your PC and, more importantly, yourself.

b0dge said:
The G5 and G15 will make your life better. You'll be a more rounded individual. People will like you more. Your family will be more proud of you. Women will fall at your feet. You will feel at one with your PC and, more importantly, yourself.
Yea, thats pretty much why I bought them. I was hoping to gain spiritually too, but I guess I will have to buy a new motherboard for that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom