New build questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saving and budgeting for quite a while to get this so my anticipation level is extremely high seeing as the parts will be bought within the next week or so.

Yeah I mentioned Artic Silver 5 its in my shopping cart and the case has 7 120mm fans along with 1 80mm fan. I don't however want this thing to run hot at all so just let me know you think I should buy more case fans.

I've fallen out of the whole 'lets get tons of light up things on my case' trend, so it was very appealing in that aspect, though I do believe it has one. I'll be sure to stop by and let you know how it goes and give some temp readouts though if your interested.

I'm working with an older P4 but really remove the 4 and add os and your more on target. At 3.4ghz this thing is more like a space heater that lags, anyway I digress. It really wouldnt be a bad system except my gpu is bum and I was too tech illiterate at the time I got it to realize what my problem was. MSI issued a recall on the model of 6800's like the one I'm using but when RMA was requested it didn't get me anywhere. Its a gigabyte motherboard that I'm unable to remember the exact number of off the top of my head. The case was budget and sucks don't even want to go into that, and the seagate drive is about the only decent part on the computer. I'm ashamed of the fact I built such a peice of junk but I have learned much since then. Unfortunately none of it was grammar.

Still have a couple of unanswered questions about mobo and psu to a lesser extent, sooo bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom