Graphic card opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
Quick question does ASUS make good graphic card than Geforce or Radeon. Never used Asus graphic so i hav no clue

i was kinda looking at this:
http://liata.com/scrItem.asp?product_subtypes_id=415&product_types_id=26&product_id=7115
(u know somthing low bugget and better then my onboard)

or should i just get another stick of 512mb Corsair and keep my onboard

plz, if ur gonna suggest to me getting like a 1gb Ram or something for 3 bills then dont bother posting

all i need is somthing to boost a little performance from what i hav now

thnx

how much are you looking to spend? Thats an upgrade but you could get a huge upgrade with a 7600gts for about $113. It will do laps around your current one and eat alot of high end games today up and it is a HUGE increase than a little over onboard and that one you posted.

i thought u would figure it out while looking at the link i gave but Here:
its a PCI-e

and i also thought u can figure it out that i live in canada since i already mentioned it

Im planning to get either a Graphic card or a stick of 512mb 533mhz DDR2 Corsair instead of using my Integrated onboard graphics.

and i hate shopping online because its a Pain in the *** returning things in for defecs

The 7300GS is decent enough it will blow that onboard away. Snd yes i guessed you had PCIe but i just wanted to make sure, also i meant I didint know if that price online was canadian or US. Either way for the price yea its good and it will do laps around your current onboard. It should perform at medium settings for most newer games and high settings for games in the past 2 years i'd say.

well if you dont have high expectations, then yes it will do you good. But I think you could do just as good with a 6800. It would be a little cheaper.

Like i said i dont know canadian prices i just know that that card you linked will blow your old onboard away. For the price its actully very good. Your right the low ram might bottleneck it a little bit but you cant expect blazing fast speeds to destroy battlefield just enough where you should be able to enjoy most games on medium high. Just maybe later when you get more cash get another 512, but as for now I suggest a new card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom