gaming question please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combo2049

Baseband Member
well right now all the times I play battlefield 2 I play for a couple of minutes and then the computer restart it self... am thinkin the overclock I did its too high and I think I should put the over clock to a little be more soft for my prossesor.. and there is a lot of heat in the PC... and I guess 10 Fans are still not good enought for the heat... any one has an Idea what can I do...

its a Pentium 4 3.2Ghz overclock to 3.7Ghz.... remember 10 fans are on my PC... but there is too much heat so I think the prossesor is been very hott!... any help? or advise would be weuld be very helpfull thanks

Define hot...

Just try removing the oc before you go ahead and buy some new hsf or anything.

are the fans pulling fresh air in and blowing hot air out, or do u just got them like superglued to ur case inside blowing air at stuff? can we get a pic or a diagram of their placement and the direction they are blowing?

EDIT: just seen ur oc(well i already saw it, but just realized it)

take ur oc down about .2ghz and see if the temp goes down a lil, and if it gets more stable

ya I would take your overclock down to like 3.6, are you even watching its temps? and you should also be running stability tests on it with any overclock.

Ya tell us how the "10"fans are setup in the case. Also yes the computer is restarting itself because of the overclock, It is unstable and when you put a load on it "bf2" it is failing and shutting down.

10 fans is overkill... they must not be arranged correctly.
you want cool air being drawn in from the front, hot air evacuated out the back. if you have a blow hole (fan on the top of the case) it should blow out, hense the name...
if you have a fan on the side of the case, it should blow in as well.
What kind of case do you have??

remember: hot air rises. you want your lower fans drawing air in and the higher fans pushing air out... it creates the most efficient (coolest and fastest) air currents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom