When will there be more PS3's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I bought a 360Box today at Zellers, and this 20-year-old came storming in the electronics department demanding to know when the next shipment of PS3's were coming in. The lady at the counter said they weren't allowed to tell him that, and he really looked like he was gonna cry.

This whole PS3 craze is stupid. Sony said the hardware and system are 'future proof' so the people who think they HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW obviously aren't thinking ahead. I might buy one in a year or two once the price goes down. By then they'll be everywhere and they'll probably have the Sony Greatest Hit game collections.

mac_mogul said:
This whole PS3 craze is stupid. Sony said the hardware and system are 'future proof' so the people who think they HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW obviously aren't thinking ahead. I might buy one in a year or two once the price goes down. By then they'll be everywhere and they'll probably have the Sony Greatest Hit game collections.

Yep.

who knows... i dont care. Won't be owning one for a while. I didn't buy my ps2 until 2-3 years after it came out. Glad I did too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom