paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha 53-55 idle for a P4 isnt that bad. Yall are exagerrating, and what are you talking about small hot air pockets ROFL.
let's just say you're lucky i'm more of a passive drunk than a violent one. otherwise i would probably flame you until kingdom come because clearly you don't know what you're talking about and I'M the one who is drunk. they're called "hotspots" and can quite easily destroy a processor. due to the Integrated Heat Spreader, hotspots are a big enough problem as it is WITH paste. basically just because the temperature reads 50 degrees doesn't mean the whole processor is running at that temperature. that means the diode/thermal sensor is running at that temperature

let's just say you're lucky i'm more of a passive drunk than a violent one. otherwise i would probably flame you until kingdom come because clearly you don't know what you're talking about and I'M the one who is drunk. they're called "hotspots" and can quite easily destroy a processor. due to the Integrated Heat Spreader, hotspots are a big enough problem as it is WITH paste. basically just because the temperature reads 50 degrees doesn't mean the whole processor is running at that temperature. that means the diode/thermal sensor is running at that temperature

:amazed: sorry about that guys. so much for passive :eek:. right now i'm amazed that i can't see any spelling errors in that.

in Australia a tube of AS5 goes for around $12 retail. it is definitely worth buying.

dude give the poor man your extra tube i feel sorry for his cpu :( too bad i dont even have any lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom