Good Gaming Laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Dell has a lot of problems that why they have good customer service. A family member of mine only had a Dell for only 3 months then it was no good.

MurdaX said:
Dude Dell has a lot of problems that why they have good customer service. A family member of mine only had a Dell for only 3 months then it was no good.

So a family member of yours had a problem with a Dell and suddenly they have a lot of problems? Gimmie a break. I've seen a lot of Dell laptops, none of them have had any problems.

And for the record, Dell has traditionally had crap customer service. Its only gotten better in the past few weeks.

TriEclipse said:
And for the record, Dell has traditionally had crap customer service. Its only gotten better in the past few weeks.

I strongly disagree with that one. My Dell desktop broke and I called them up and they sent me new parts until we found the defective one. The sent me power supply, HDD, RAM, and finally a new mother board. I don't know too many other companies that will do that. And it was all next day shipping that got to my house before 10am.

Yeah that is very impressive I am starting to sway to Dell Dark side someone please save me from Dell. Please recommend another good gaming laptop other then Dell, Alien ware, and Acer.

Ok If you find some good convincing reviews I will decide on changing my mind. And yeah everybody that actually own gaming laptops please speak up and recommend some please. Plus I only hate Dell and is just more familiar with HP and Toshiba thats why is that so wrong please tell me.

Here's a thread with a small discussion on Acer laptops. That's an example of knowledgeable people.

As for reviews, just Google them. Can you atleast do that?

Acer has terrible support in the us, the average hold time seems to be over an hour long and alst I checked it wasn't toll free. Just cheap crap in my opinion. ABS is a very good gaming laptop manufacturer, they're reasonably priced and very nice. www.abs.com

Ok guys

Here are the specs on my new lappy :) :

* Aviator CX7 Duo: High Performance 17" Centrino Duo Gaming Notebook - Qty: 1
* Aviator CX7 in Silver with Tinted Brushed Aluminum Cover - Qty: 1
* 2.16GHz Dual Core Intel Core 2 Duo T7400 | 4MB L2 Cache - Qty: 1
* Intel® 945PM chipset + ICH7M Mobile Motherboard (CX7-Duo) - Qty: 1
* 1024MB PC5300 DDR2-667 SODIMM - Qty: 1
* 1024MB PC5300 DDR2-667 SODIMM - Qty: 1
* Nvidia GeForce Go 7950 GTX PCI-Express 512MB GDDR3 - Qty: 1
* 80GB 5400rpm Serial-ATA Hard Drive with NCQ & 8MB Cache - Qty: 1
* 8X DVD ± R/W Drive Dual Layer w/ DVD Recording Software - Qty: 1
* 17" WSXGA+ 1680x1050 VividView™ Display w/ Super Clear Glossy Surface - Qty: 1
* Built-in High Definition 3D Sound System for CX7 - Qty: 1
* Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Controller - Qty: 1
* Internal 802.11A/G 54Mbps Wireless Mini PCI for CX7 - Qty: 1
* Integrated V.92 56K Fax/Data Modem - Qty: 1
* MS Windows XP Home Edition CD & Manual SP2 Pre-Installed & Configured - Qty: 1
* (No Disaster Recovery DVD) - Qty: 1
* FREE GAME: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (requries Intel Core 2 processor) - Qty: 1
* 1 Year Platinum Warranty with 24/7 Toll-Free Tech Support - Qty: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom