i want to run a factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

ztdep

Solid State Member
Hi:
I want to run a new factory for the design and manufacture of the pc cooling system. Dose sombody know which kind of machines do i need to maufacutre these cooling system.

Regards

You mean fans?

I think you are looking in the wrong places. I don't think anyone here has any experience opening new factories:confused:

Lol, I never thought I would see this kind of topic in this kind of forum..

Start out with spelling right, and using professional grammar. :)

Elbatrop1 is right, you are not at the right place.

"From china" could mean he was born there, lived there for 1 year, then moved..

It's where he's from, not where he's living, or lived most of his life..

lol I wasn't being mean either, I was half kidding. But, from china, new zealand, arabia, or Australia, he has to know how to speak good, proper, professional english if he wants to open up a factory/ industry here.

If your talking about heatsink's you would probably need to have some type of large computer automated cnc machine to keep a steady flow,And to keep over head down it would probably be cheaper to out sorce the other part's like the clip's and bracket's than buying a machine at first ;)

If i have some wrong in the spelling and grammar , could you please correct me!
please don't laughing at me

No problem, your spelling and grammar will improve in time. Your last statement should read as follows "If I have some spelling and grammar wrong could you please correct me!Please don't laugh at me." But honestly i wouldn't worry much about it, as long as you can get your point across.Your mastery of the language will come in time.

If you want to do business and need information – make sure its possible. As Shumway has put it, you will probably need a CNC machine, which I know are not cheap. I think the cheapest one we have in our shop was about $1.2 Million ($CAD). Make sure it’s possible too. Not only does it involve the physical aspect of creating parts - but you need to look at the engineering behind it too!

Heat dispersal v.s. type of material the heat sink is comprised or made of, C.F.M, Volume, Area, Heat Exchange methods, power consumption, ISO 9001 standards (and who knows how many others), chemicals (coolant if creating liquid cooling solutions), blah blah blah – the list goes on. There’s a ton of things to consider.

Either way – good luck with your entrepreneurial adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom