computer build

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get that case from zipzoom instead of newegg you will save $25 shipping and the power supply is better to get from zipzoom aswell for the same reasons. Also, 2x 250gig hardrives are cheaper and much faster then 1x 500 gig.

the raid controller is built into the motherboard. That monitor has a slower refresh rate and has a lower resolution as the other one if you care about that. if you spend allot of money on a graphics card you should get a monitor that has a high resolution.

so the first one you picked is a good monitor also what is the difference between the pny 8800gtx and the regular 8800 gtx.

all the 8800GTX's are clocked the same as of now because Nvidia Didn't want them two except for the cooler on it it shouldn't make much of a difference many people like EvGa, But i prefer bfg or gainward. also the dominator ram is for the extreme overclocker you problaly wouldn't need it just go for jumpingbeans suggestion

ok so now that i have everything straightened out i have to decide to build or have someone build it for me do you think i could buld it or should i let some one whos done it before do it.

ventureman said:
ok so now that i have everything straightened out i have to decide to build or have someone build it for me do you think i could buld it or should i let some one whos done it before do it.

i was the same when i first started.. if you take your time and read guides... its incredibly easy, i just started building last year... and now, i'm rearranging my case and my friends case all the time... its incredibly easy, literally plugging things in and thats it.. the only thing thats not so obvious is hooking up case usb ports and audio and power button and such, for that you'll actually need the manual

other than that, its easy as pie

thanks im pretty sure im going to build it myself but i was also wondering how many usb ports that mobo has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom