need a beter hsf (pix 56k warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
HPIM0071.jpg

that is the inside of my case.

the original hsf i wanted t get was this
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/1...tel_478_775_AMD_754_939_940.html?tl=g40c14s52

but i dont think it will fit in fact im pretty positive that it wont
so what is the best hsf that i would be able to fit in here?

i was going to suggest the scythe ninja or zalman cpns 9500 or whatever its called.. those 2 seem to be on top

and off topic, how do you like the mobo so far.. i'm lovin mine :) ... first msi mobo and a great one it is

and i'm shocked you got your ram working with it... my ocz ram wouldnt let me boot.... so i had to return it :(

thanks for the suggestions

i know i love this board and i found a 1gb stick of ddr2800 ocz ram for 90 bucks open box and it seemed to good to pass up so i went for it

and thank god it worked, now im just hoping it will still keep working when i get the next gig in there

but the motherboard it self is great i think i can over clock my e6600 to 3.2 stable and it has alot of nice features 2 ides, xfire support, 2 pci slots. im loving it first msi board and certainly not the last

How come you have a mediocre graphic card with that awesome system? Saving up for a G80, R600?

^yea im getting a 7950gt for xmas and then im going to save up for three months to step up to the gts or gtx

lol its all a master plan

the fan kinda sucks, if you can find the scythe ninja without fan just get that and then buy your own fan to go with it, it'll do alot better that way

yea i think ill try to buy just the heatsink and then put one of these thermaltake 120s on it.

80 cfm at only 21dba

me like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom