$1000 Intel Or Am2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is you don’t ask questions. You just assume that you know everything and then when people correct you, you attack them. Nobody “freaks out” when you don’t know something, people get mad when you present information as fact when its not and then continue to argue with them even after they present you with proof.

Jumping_Bean514 said:
The thing is you don’t ask questions. You just assume that you know everything and then why people correct you, you attack them. Nobody “freaks out” when you don’t know something, people get mad when you present information as fact when its not and then continue to argue with them even after they present you with proof.
second

NosBoost300 said:
amd doesnt overclock better.. i've never had a 1.2 ghz overclock on an amd.. most i've had was 1.0 ghz.. and it wasnt even stable.. and that was at 1.6v.. which is insanely high...

i've owned 3 amd's, a 3500, 3800x2 and opteron 146... don't get me wrong, i've loved them all, and they were all great cpu's... but they don't come anywhere near competing with the intel core 2 duo's...

did nosboost say this earlier?did i try to tell him wrong?nope

alright people, let's stay on topic alright.....

and just for the record.. i will say keyser is partially right... some people on this forum drive others away with all the conroe superiority issues..... i know dang well some people have left our forum because of it... i've seen it in a couple threads.. so please, enough with the argueing, no need for pointless banning

anyway, i think january would be a nice time to probably go for upgrading as said earlier, prices may drop, and more dx10 cards are due for then, so waiting is probably the smartest choice

^ i can understand what your saying

but if you cant stay in a forum because your to big of a fanboy of one company or another then don't let the door hit you on the way out

fade2black2004 said:
^ i can understand what your saying

but if you cant stay in a forum because your to big of a fanboy of one company or another then don't let the door hit you on the way out

notice i said partially right ;) ... lol, i understand that go for best performing and all.. but you gotta face that there are fanboys... and some people wanna stick to certain companies.... like me... i coulda had an 8800gts... but bought an x1950xtx!! well only cuz the crossfire mobo.. i wanna try that out!

Jumping_Bean514 said:
You just assume that you know everything and then when people correct you, you attack them. Nobody “freaks out” when you don’t know something, people get mad when you present information as fact when its not and then continue to argue with them even after they present you with proof.

I once had someone use similar words to describe me. :classic:

Anyway, FWIW, thirded?

keyser09 said:
Another thing everyone who hates me plz read this:
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12970

Orly? What was this?

keyser09 said:
**** me off

--------------------

Ignore me, the topic is dead. Just hope the OP pops in soon so we can clear up any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom