$1000 Intel Or Am2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna wait and see f prices come down in Dec. hopefully I can pick up a conroe.

They'll probably drop sometime in January actually. Intel has A LOT of CPUs backed up because they've made too many. They need to get rid of that stock, so expect even lower prices from the Core 2 Duo. I'm feeling bad for an already-trampled AMD. Speaking of AMD, they, ironically, have a shortage of processors for the channel since they've been practically giving them away to Dell et al.

1 vote here for keyser09 being banned.

He constantly argues with people about things he obviously knows nothing about such as his 7950 gx2 that he claimed was direct x 10 and his AMD 4800 out performing core 2 duos. His comments are harassing and childish and I donÂ’t think that someone with such false knowledge should aloud to continue giving unsuspecting people miss information about their builds. IÂ’m extremely tired of keyser09 turning threads into flame wars and I think something should be done about it.

Jumping_Bean514 said:
1 vote here for keyser09 being banned.

He constantly argues with people about things he obviously knows nothing about such as his 7950 gx2 that he claimed was direct x 10 and his AMD 4800 out performing core 2 duos. His comments are harassing and childish and I donÂ’t think that someone with such false knowledge should aloud to continue giving unsuspecting people miss information about their builds. IÂ’m extremely tired of keyser09 turning threads into flame wars and I think something should be done about it.

i dont think anyone here is very fair at all you people make me sick!i ask question to learn and you fools always freak out as if im supposed to somehow magically know what you know!i like most people have opinions and this is a free country (unless your from afganistan or something) and i think i should be able to state my opinion

keyser09 said:
i dont think anyone here is very fair at all you people make me sick!i ask question to learn and you fools always freak out as if im supposed to somehow magically know what you know!i like most people have opinions and this is a free country (unless your from afganistan or something) and i think i should be able to state my opinion

its okay dude.. i try to be friendly, and i know not everyone knows it all.. keysers right, some people just need to lay off and help inform..

im not going to get into this battle of words, but intel is the way to go ;) no doubt, and motherboards are decetly priced the ds3 is like $140 and it overclocks like a champ. the build that fade2black2004 made is actually a really good performace/price build. and if you want to put more money into something else such as video, the e6400 or e6300 are still very good choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom