Skinning IE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cunjo

Daemon Poster
I was wondering about the possibilities of skinning IE. and I was wondering if it could be done through a registry change. I know that you can customize the IE header in the registry, and I was wondering about doing something like this:
skinning.jpg

This person was using a browser plugin to do it, but I would like to avoid that unless it could be done cleanly and UNOBTRUSIVELY. I don't want any more IE toolbars than I already have taking up space in my window, and I don't like a lot of the 'extras' that commonly come with them. is their either a way for me to skin the window using a regestry edit, or simple and clean plugin that would do that? and if the registry can do that, how would I go about making that change?

Gateway 400VTX Pentium IV Laptop running XP Home.

Ugh, Hotbar. *shudders*
Yeah... that's kinda' what I said...
Does anyone know of a good plugin that can do that? (And preferably JUST that)

EDIT: Is there a way to get TF to not send me topic reply notifications of my own replies, and still have it give me notification to other replies?
EDITEDIT: *Kills typo demons*

Matrix Screensaver!!!

I dont really mind all the extra buttons, But they are pretty anoying I admit.

Anyway, I was wondering if you could release the name of the skinning plugin you showed us.

I could download one of my own and figure something out.

is windowblinds for XP only. I have win2000 and would love to skin my whole desktop and IE but don't really want obtrusive buttons

I don't know VB, and it looks like Windowsblinds is very limited, not many good skinning themes, I could be wrong though, I spent about an hour browsing their site, mostly abstrast or patterns, I am looking for something to put a picture in it, like the one I posted, preferably a pic I have on my comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom