My New Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurtrud

Beta member
Hi,
Ive recently decided that im gonna build my own pc and ive come up with this hardware so far:

ASUS P5B Socket T (LGA 775) Intel P965
Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz
G SKILL 1 GB DDR2-800 (PC-5400) x2
Seagate 160GB SATA2 7200.9
Geforce 7900GS 256MB TV out DVI
Samsung SH-S182D 18X
Raidmax Sagitta Gaming Tower Case 520W

I was just wondering is anyone able to tell me if all this stuff is compatible and if it would work well together?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Looks good. Nice picks... Have fun building it! :)

BUT... Most power supplies that come with a case are pretty much crap. I would suggest getting a better one... maybe something of the Antec, Coolermaster, Thermaltake line...

If your doing hardcore gaming id recommend getting the GT version of the GPU, it shouldnt be too much more cash? and i can highly recommend getting a OCZ PSU, i have one and there fantastic, the cable manangment system is great and does away with all the messy cables and it has a massive fan on it which made my system run cooler, oh and it has blue LED's to top it all off! :cool:

What you got in mind is similar (albeit more powerful) than the rig I just put together earlier this month; check my signature for details.

The Sagitta case is very nice. The black glossy finish is so beautiful. The fans are a little weak but those are easily replaced. I'm still running on included PSU, and there's no sign of trouble. If you have questions, go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom