xbox question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel

Baseband Member
no one reads the xbox forum....

Can you make a xbox live account from the xbox dash( regular xbox not 360), without buying or having a subscription code(2month or the year paid one). Can u just use a credit card to start it right away without any free months or anything.

I think you can, but you have to start the Xbox Live service from a game

yes you can, and you don't have to load the xbox live service from within a game. you can access it from the xbox dashboard and see your friends list, and leave messages and do voice chat.

Yeah, but I don't think that the Xbox Live option will show up in the dashboard until you load it once from a game.

nah, you need a subscirption thing i went through the creation and it doesn't let you do it unless you have a activation code. anyone got one of the 2month free trials laying around, even if its expired it might still work. thanks

nah, you need a subscirption thing i went through the creation and it doesn't let you do it unless you have a activation code. anyone got one of the 2month free trials laying around, even if its expired it might still work. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom