All right guys, this is the sh*t......

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange, I just went back and visited the link and it worked. That was the first time I ever saw Megaupload do that. At first I thought I was redirected somewhere else, but the window said "Before you can download this Megaupload file, you must complete the surveys, you will then be brought back to the download screen"

Well it worked this time around.

Thanks

wait what password is it changing ? at least with winternals you can select the account of the password you want to change and you boot off of it to get access to the whole computer. if you dont know a password to a machine how are you going to run the exe file to change it? this is pretty pointless compared to winternals unless im missing something.

well what if there are 4 local users, which does it change? also how do you use it if you dont know the password to get into windows in the first place?

it took me a minute or two to spot the download (tucked up in the corner of the page), but then it when through OK

i kinda see this prgram useless, because wat if u are stuck in the login screen and cant remember the pswd, unless it can change or delete the PSWD when the computer is locked like wat we have in the high schools, then that would be sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom