Build Perfect PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, come on... only an X6800? I want a QX6700!

RuffusJOnes said:
only a child molester would pay 11000 dollars for a computer

You asked for the perfect PC, which would be the best of the best. The best of the best costs a lot of money.

You act like $250 for 2gb of ram is expensive, I remember when 2MB of RAM was $250.

Michowski1 said:
Screw benchmarks. The real way to find out is first hand. Benchmarks lie, companies cheat. Look at nvidia. Messing with the scores. And AMD all the way. The performance difference between them and Intel isnt going to be noticable to any human.

ahh but it is my friend just went from a 4600+x2 to a e6400 and he has gained over 60 fps in css and he says everything he does is faster and he kept al his old stuff same video cards still one gig of ram and x2 raptors

RuffusJOnes said:
OK heres another question while i've got all of your attention. Mother board Manufactureres, whos the best and why?
and some one please tell my why the **** 2 sticks of ram are 250 dollars and to POLITICIAN'S ANSWERS!

fade2black2004 said:
i remember when 2gb of ram was 150 bucks

There really isn't one inparticular brand that is the best. i prefer asus's they're reliable, have decent oc settings, and are usually resonably priced. as for the ram, i belive that would be called supply and demand, its just the way things are.

As for the argument about the intel/amd or nvidia/ati..
its proven that nvidia has the best card out right now, even the 8800gts almost doubles the performance of the x1950xtx in some cases, and they're equivilant in price. the conroe e6300 can be OC'd to beat a fx-62, and for $500 cheaper. and the qx6700 compared to anything AMD has is a joke. Now im not telling you to go with intel/nvidia, but it would be a wise decision to. considering you'd get alot more for price per performance.

i would suggest an e6600($315), 8800gts($480?), asus p5w dh deluxe($230), some corsair XMS2 2GB dominator series ($300), a 320gb sata2 ($100) and then go from there for the rest, it'd be a good build no doubt.

Um whoever suggested that 11k build. Yeah thats not possible to fit all that stuff into one computer. and why would you need a phsyx card if you have 2 8800gtx's? I bought an e6300 because they were the best proccecors on the market. I got an ati card cause it was one of the better ones on the market, but i plan on upgrading. Im waiting for price drops, and maybe if i can scrounge up some money ill go for an r600. If i can't get an r600 though ill go for an 8800 of some type, and since i only have 1 pci e port, if i have to go even lower ill go for a 7950gx2, because it's the better single card then the radeon x1950xtx

Amd gt player said:
u still need a sli chipset for a 7950 gw2 or it will be like having just a 7950 gt wich isnt that great

If you have one 7950GX2, you do not need an SLI chipset.

If you have two 7950GX2's then you do need an SLI chipset to run them in quad-SLI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom