ps3 ebay listings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw on the news that some guy got shot while they were fighting for a PS3. :freak:

wow, if I would have known they'd be selling for 3000 I might have come up with a contact to buy one. I say contact to buy one because I sure as **** wouldn't wait in the geak line with the rest of those tards.

i heard that some people have actually been camping since sunday lol... 5 friggin days. Would love to see that store,, for some reason not get the shipment in and everybody have to go home.

I also heard that some store in Boston did like a lottery system, where everyone got a number and they just picked and see who got one. So the people who camped since Sunday have the same chances as the people who just got there that night. :(

Wow, people paying thousands of dollars for the worst of the 3 three next-gen consoles.

And yeah, that's the truth. Deal with it, Sony fanboys. The Wii is more original in its design and the Xbox360 has a better variety of games and is better targeted to the mass market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom