Dual Core Water Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMasterChief

Solid State Member
I have been looking at water cooling systems for the computer that i am planning on buying, and either im an idiot or i just cant find one that says it will work for an intel dual core processor. i am also wondering which (if there is one for the dual core) would be the best, for a not-too expensive price. also, how hard are they to install? should i get someone at a computer store to install it? thanks for any help.

it doesnt matter if its dual core....triple core....quad core....lol....its still the same type of socket as a regular core.....LGA775....now dual proccessor....thats different.

If you don't know how to do watercooling, I guess it's best you leave it to the experts to do.

Not to mention you need a large Case for water cooling. And alot of time/patience to make sure it works correctly and doesn't spill over your precious components.

its not hard to do just make sure to test it with the computer turned off before you power it up. Squeeze the tubes around the water blocks and any other connections. You don't need a big case if you buy compact parts, for example i bought a 5.25 bay device thats a pump and a reservior, the apogee block is really low profile, and im going to put a duall 120mm or 2 single 120mm fans and radiators mounted on the outside wall of the case. This is in a lian li micro atx desktop case. I have bigger cases layin around but i think it would be cool in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom