Ronnie

Console Gamer
so i got my dad a new heat sink for his build

Intel 945
ECS N FORCE 570 Mobo
2GB DDR2 667
Antec Truepower2 550WATT
2X 6600GT

the heat sink is a thermaltake blue orb and it doesnt fit in his mid tower so i suggested returning his case and getting his money back (the case cost him around 40 bucks) and getting a full tower because he has a **** load of hard drives and he needs more room

whats a good full tower case that doesnt cost too much. he doesnt move his computer around too much so it doesnt have to be extremely sturdy or anything just something that he can fit alot of **** in and has pretty good cooling

how many of you guys have a mid tower case and use a 120mm fan heat sink?

how do you geuss get it to work the PSU gets in the way doesnt it?

sounds impossible the living room computer cant even fit a 92mm fan anywhere and it is a midtower let alone on the cpu(im referring to a thermaltake Starforce fan so thats problaly why that thing is huge i hd to mount it on the outside of the case as an intake

i have a freezer 7 pro and it fits in my mid tower case. its a tight fit although it does fit. the best part was that it was only 20bucks and it lowered my cpu from about 58 full load to 40 full load. it works like a charm. and its a pentium 4 506 oc'd from 2.66 to 3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom