Gaming pc need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i guess my logic is a little messed up but honestly if your too lazy to read a section on building a computer then you have to be too busy to use it, am i right?

i know the general gist of building a computer, i never said i did not know how to build one at all. the computer/ electronic market is always changing and what was good a month ago might be an out dated POS. my question asking for whats a good compinbation of -parts- for such n such a price. 3 years ago i could tell ya what worked with what and which card/cpu was good. I have lost track of this stuff and really don't care for catching up. all i am asking for is a list of items that when put together run well for gaming. i do this because i dont have the money to buy this and that to see what works best and what gives me problems, people like you built their own computers and have information that can help me.

And to answer your question fade2black2004, your wrong. Like i said above, the free time i do have i want to spending enjoying it. So in the future if i get a computer i would play on it in my spare time, i wouldnt read mind numbing articles on how to overclock or the detailed specs of a video card.

and yeah i guess your right, waking at 4:30 am and doing things for rotc until 7:30, classes from 8:00am - 1:30/2:30 then rushing to work until 5:30 to 7:30 is considered lazy and i dont deserve a computer to spend my free time.

as for Saint71, if hes a good guy and "respected" thats great. he may have gotten my repect if he could have simply helped me out or pointed me in the right direction. not criticize.

thanks a lot spartan1121 for the information

Kevin

Saint71

you must be a brain at this bashing nubbies !!!! get a life man were all trying to learn . If you can say something nice dont say it at all !!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom