ok welll overclocking help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrewsvalesen said:
do I just get a drill bit and drill a new fan slot? if so..where at?

Or a Dremel Gun. Anywhere on the back of the case or side for exhaust. Just don't cut any support columns or wires.

"Heh, that's extremely interesting. I actually thought there was some kind of way to tell if I overclocked. Like It physically says it.

But yeah, thanks.
"

And It does In everest, or Control panel>System.

Well I mean, Is there a way for them to find out if I overclocked it, if I try to RMA it?

Or is it because it's dead they wont find out.

If you modify the component. Pencil mods, New capaitors etc etc then they will know. If you just change the clock they can not find out. Im sure their not stupid but so long as you DON'T tell them you will usually get your RMA.

For Video Cards, Or motherboards, adding New capitors is simply replacing or Adding Capitors. Lol. Pencil mods are when you connect Pins on the Component that were not connected before. Usually for Volt modifications. For higher overclocks.

bios is where you overclock. Ste if u read this I have a question about the RAM compatibility, I just bought pc4000 RAM and my mobo is also rated for pc3200 RAM, do you think it will work.Andrew sorry for hijacking your thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom