Best G80 Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
So tell me what makes XFX better then eVGA.
Nothing i just like the way it looks and the warranty. Even though eVGA has a lifetime warranty also i just like the look of Xfx

have you even seen the gainward chick??? lol i seem like a loser but i don't care shes much hotter

Lol to be honest i have seen neither lol i just said Nvidia. You got a link to these women? lol

I would go with evga, xfx, or BFG. They all are reliable products with good service. The only good thing I know about MSI is their motherboards which for the majority are good (except the conroe versions, they aren't that great).

The thing I don't like about evga is that their cards have a bland design and look boring (except the AS3 cooler versions, they look sleek and sexy IMO). BFG has the coolest name because I like doom and the BFG ****ing rocks (ooh, if there is ever a G90 the BFG 9000 series sounds awesome...) XFX has some cool design. They use to have some problems with the 6 series but they've done more then enough to make up for it.

But then again you won't see your heatsink in your case unless you got one of those weird cases where everything is upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom