would like some reviews :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea thats pritty much how i feel tho i didn;t know about dark messiah a free game is always a dam nice bonus :)

not dark messiah it runs off of steam which means you have to buy it

im sure that you could crack it somehw but not from what ive seen

hehehe steam has been hacked as well as safedisc v6/v.7 securom laserlock starforce tages etc... you can find free games anywhere

yea you can but its alot of trouble and you have to know what your doing and idk about anyone else but doesnt it feel good when you have the whole game box and the manual and disc

idk im the same way with cds i like having the real thing

(im not trying to say i dont download **** tho lol)

hmm dam this thread has gone off topic. some comments on the parts i wasn;t so sure about would be great

ya I would just built your own loop. water cooling KITS are kinda like buying dells or hp's. the quality just isnt there.

I have looked around at petratechshop.com and they had a heck of a lot of cooling stuff. I would give them a look.

really im going to be going custom with the water cooling. atm the system im looking at is
swifttech storm2
ddc-2
still looking at whether i can get a 120.2 in australia
resovoir im undicided but ya thats easy just have to decide what i want really

btw as i said i have made a homemade phasechange before so ya im fine with all that

anyone have any comments on the powersupply? is the thermaltake one good enough for a bit or should i get an ocz asap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom