paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

galant_mod

In Runtime
alright.i've just cleaned my cpu surface and also the surface of my heatsink.now having no thermal paste and pad at all.my cpu is running at temps of 53-55 when idle.i think there is no contact between heatsink and cpu thats why.not gaming for the time being because temps will shoot up **** high.i'm thinking of getting thermalpaste.or ya,i've peeled and thrown my pad away.is the metallic malleable a thermalpad anyway?can anybody tell me what brand of paste i should get.artic silver or what.and thermalpad?i've heard it dozen help at all.what are the price range in what currency.Thanks..

DON'T RUN YOUR SYSTEM.

You are slowly destroying your CPU. Hot air packets form and will cause certain areas of the CPU to over heat.

Use artic siver by itself. Do not mix to different types together.

omg.... is this a joke? plz tell me ur not running your cpu w/o paste! uhg... i think im gonna be sick....

sry, heat transfer is my fetish....

get artic sivler 5 ASAFP. do not, repeat DO NOT run your computer any more... if you are reading this on your computer... PULL THE PLUG!!!!!!!!!

Ha 53-55 idle for a P4 isnt that bad. Yall are exagerrating, and what are you talking about small hot air pockets ROFL.

Anyways you need to get AS5 on your CPU but you can continue to run it as is, but make sure to put some paste on in the near future. It will improve your temps drammatically, trust me.

wtk pro l said:
Ha 53-55 idle for a P4 isnt that bad. Yall are exagerrating, and what are you talking about small hot air pockets ROFL.

Anyways you need to get AS5 on your CPU but you can continue to run it as is, but make sure to put some paste on in the near future. It will improve your temps drammatically, trust me.

the hot air pockets is exactly what is happening... laugh like an idiot, go ahead.

air is about the poorest heat transfer median you can have... that is why you put paste on it. i guess once you get a heat flux around 10000 KJ/m^2 radiation will over come conduction/convection... but then you got bigger problems...

sorry for the late reply ya.53-55 wothout load is alright intel told me.but i know its know good for the processor.but what are the price range for artic silver?im live in asia so theprice would be different..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom