Best time to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M0rga

Baseband Member
I have been waiting for awhile now for Nvidias's DX 10 GPU and Intel's Quad core to be released but was disapointed that their other products don't seem to have gone down in price at all. Will they drop their prices soon with the christmas sales? Or will their price remain as they are? All responses appreciated.

Since they were just released, I doubt any price will drop for the DX10 cards and quad cores.

b1gapl said:
Since they were just released, I doubt any price will drop for the DX10 cards and quad cores.

No think he means the other stuff, not the new stuff. Like the older videocards, like the geforce 7 seris card or the intel core 2 duo regulars. I was wondering too because i wanted to upgrade but have been waiting for the older stuff to drop. Like i remember when AM@ came out the Athlon x2's dropped. Like an athlon 64 x2 3800+ went from $300 to like $150.

spartan1121 said:
Im waiting for price drops too, hoping to get a 7 series or maybe a 1900

same here, i saw a 7900GS for only $150 at best buy this week, but I'm waiting for black friday because I'm going to camp out at Fry's electronics and wait for the good deals. Rumor has it that they will be having a 5 hour sale, for Intel Core 2 duo's e6300 for only $99, imm try to snahg one of those and see what else i can get.

I don't have any good computer parts places around here, besides a circuit city and a best buy. The best card circuit city had was like an x1300 somethin, and i haven't been to the best buy yet because it just opened.

spartan1121 said:
I don't have any good computer parts places around here, besides a circuit city and a best buy. The best card circuit city had was like an x1300 somethin, and i haven't been to the best buy yet because it just opened.

oh well if you go to bestbuy before this week, i saw in the paper a 7900gs pny brand for 150 really good deal, im not sure iof the best buy by your area has the same sales as the one by my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom