dual monitor wallpapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
Well i have never used dual monitors before, and wanted to put a seperate wallpaper on each screen. I know it is a newb question but I just cant seem to figure it out.

that's a terrible way to do it^

a new resource hog on each screen

use nvidia profiles on each screen if you have an nvidia card

or Google and see if there is a similar option for ati cards(don't have one, so I don't know)

my suggestion would be to use some image editing software to put the images together, then set that wide screen image as your wallpaper (doable in paint)

for example:

(click for larger)

okay so I went into PS and I just set the new picture to 2560x1024, I figured 2 1280 res's and the normal height. then I just stuck the two picts I wanted in it next to each other and saved it ias JPEG.

Then when I set it as the desktop the only way I could get it to work was to put it in the tile view. Is that the right way to do it or not?

lancec2c30 said:
okay so I went into PS and I just set the new picture to 2560x1024, I figured 2 1280 res's and the normal height. then I just stuck the two picts I wanted in it next to each other and saved it ias JPEG.

Then when I set it as the desktop the only way I could get it to work was to put it in the tile view. Is that the right way to do it or not?

Ya, that's pretty much what I did when I had dual monitors set up. I can't remember if I had set it to tile, so whatever works for you:D

Ultramon is good program for dual monitors its what i use and it gives many options not in your normal graphics card settings. Maybe u could torrent it to see if you like it b4 buying that is what i did and it is a good program.

I just tried ultramon, and it's excellent, when you're running multiple monitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom