Best G80 Brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
so um...what scares me about evga is the step up program. WHERE do those cards go when evga buys them back?

well BFG cards are usualy clocked beter and the pics onthe cards lok coler also. But I like the fact that BFg ofers lifetime waranty even on OC'ed products

"All first batches of 8800 series are made by one manufacturer IIRC. they can only have different thermal management. Just get one with the best cooler and longest warranty if they are priced the same"

"The first partner boards out of the gate will all be following this reference design - NVIDIA has had Flextronics make them for partners, who will add their own stickers to the cooler and box them up in their own manner."

TheEnd187 said:
well BFG cards are usualy clocked beter and the pics onthe cards lok coler also. But I like the fact that BFg ofers lifetime waranty even on OC'ed products

I think your keyboard is messed up, every instance where a double-letter should be, there is a single letter. May want to check that out. :p

lol its these **** e3 batteries i should gone duracell lol but BFg is the best of course I also forgot to add Gainward in here Their cards usuall own all of bfg evga etc.. but im still waiting for a golden sample 8800. On a totally different loser note. i know this may make me sound like a loser but who is hotter the Nvidia chick or the gainward chick? I prefer the gainward chick lol loser me

My eVga comes with a lifetime warranty, all i have to do is keep the original box laying around.

I only trust eVga and BFG. MOSTLY eVga!
The stats on all the cards are the same!

dang it i know you want to answer don't be shy i wont tell anyone youre a loser if you don't hehehe

Evga man they give lifetime warrenty and even if you oc yourself and it messes up justgive em a call tell em what you did and they still send a replacement most of the time!(my friend was new to ocing and he oc'd messed his evga up and called em up and they replaced it!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom