sound preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpmwrestler

In Runtime
remember in windows 2000 where if you selected a sound file in a folder or somewhere in explorer.exe, a miniature windows media player would appear on the side of the window and you could play it? is there a tweak for xp to do that? and does vista have that?

kpmwrestler said:
remember in windows 2000 where if you selected a sound file in a folder or somewhere in explorer.exe, a miniature windows media player would appear on the side of the window and you could play it? is there a tweak for xp to do that? and does vista have that?

I'm not sure for Vista so I'm leaning towards no but for XP I'm positive by default it's a no but you can make it happen I think.

kpmwrestler said:

Now that you are mentioning it; I remember something like that from Win2k (or was it WinME?). Can't remember if it was default though.

I don't need it, though; cause I use Pica View 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom