Freinds build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Ok so my freind has a 3.0 GHz Pentium D , AGP motherboard and 1 GB of DDR2 RAM, and a 450 Enermax PSU (haven't checked the rails) that came with his alienware.

He has 400 dollars. And he want's to play games like HL2, CSS, and newer games. He will be fine without DX 10.

E6300
Ram from Alienware, 1GB DDR2
Mobo?
Graphics card.

All for 400.

Help me out here, Im not up to date with Conroe motherboards.

thanks.

If your not getting a 8800...you dont need conroe.. whats wrong with the pentium D? I dont think it bottlenecks on a x1950xtx...so im sure its fine.

For video cards right now the x1950 pro is the best bargain, or 7900gs if you like nvidia. The enermax is fine running either..and you can play any DX9 game perfectly. 200$?

Definitely buy another gig of ram, whatever cheapo kind you can pair with the alienware (as its not that great anyways). 100$?

Spend the last 100$ on an Asus mobo of some sort with PCIE...of course i could always offer my P5LD2-VM for 40$ shipped....heh

We decided were gonna use his Pentium D with an DS3 and a 7900 GS and he's going to get an E6300 For christmas.

:D

hmmm, I am not sure? does say anything about recovery or back-up on it? If so he will probably have to. IF that doesnt help you could go onto their website and see, maybe shoot off ajn email to there tech support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom