needing help ... duplicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissab0123

Beta member
Hi ,

First of all I want to say hello to this forum
Can anyone tell me where I can buy a DVD&CD duplicator. Which webpage or where else.
I want the cheapest one for me.

thx

melissa

**** thats expensive i think you would be better of just getting to ~$40 dvd burners and using them on your computer to copy your stuff

iit woul;d just be better to buy a 60$ dvd burner instead thats what i dp and duplicators cant duplicate them all dvd's because of some new encryption like the mr and ms smith just get a dvd burner and save like a million dollars and use anydvd

whats the point of a dvd duper anyways?doesnt a cd/dvd burner do the same??(with the right programs of course)

exactly why pay 700+ for a duplicator which can only copy css encrypted dvd's? and it can't even handle the new encryption sony is using(i forgot what its called) just do what i do use a regular dvd burner and use ( i don't know if i'm allowed to post them?) but its much cheaper pm me if you don't know which programs to use hehehe. I would also add that it is illegal to make a copy even a backup of a protected dvd even with a replicator.

i dind't say buy the one i have i was just using it as a comparison ie. $60vs$700 and lancec it seems the mpaa would like to talk to you lol jk bro. if we can say we burned like 30+ dvd's then why cant I say i'm running vista rtm? yeah I know most of you have it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom