$7,500 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow dude for that mmuch money you could buyANYTHING you would want.

i wouldnt spend that much on a computer though

i know its alot of money to spend but i really want the best of the best. plus i dont want to have to worry about upgrading for a few years. maybe im just not shopping in the right places, i know tiger-direct and egghead have some great prices but i want it put together for me.

To have the best of the best is not possible, well maybe for several months, because theres new technology, every few months or so. With your money just use like $2-3k and save the rest. It's really not necessary to blow $7500 on just a computer. And you probably won't use all of it's potential power.

Lord AnthraX said:
Do not buy now.

Save it.

why save? if he's going to make the computer at some point, he might as well get it now. There is really no point in waiting for computers, they are constantly being updated. You can say wait for a few months for something new to come out, but why? At the end of those few months, there will be something new that is going to come out soon. There is no time like the present!!!

If you really want something that is already put together, I suggest this:
http://www.alienware.com/product_de...?SysCode=PC-AREA51-ALX-R5&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

Quad core graphics
4gb ram
Duo Core 2 2.93 ghz processor
2.5 TB Hdd
7.1 surround sound

You wont be upgrading this anytime soon!!!

Good luck--if you have any money left over, fell free to send it my way :)

what6 ever u do do not get what u posted in that link get 2x150 gb raptors 2 8800gtx a 1000w power suply a e6800 and the asus 680i chipset mother board a x-fi sound blaster platinum 2 gigs of carsair ddr 800 and ul be set to go for the next while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom