Have anyone here ever replaced a HP case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, but I imagine that it's possible unless the sxrews go in different places on HP boards.

hmmmm. cuz i seen many posts on TF and most of them had problems with it and i know this will viod the warranty.

hmmm, new motherboard might not be a bad idea. i can OC if i get a new motherboard....

hmmm. my new case has a front audio push-outs and1394 but it dont have the connectors. do i take them from my old case and put them in my new?

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

whats the model/manufactuer of the new case? and the model of the hp?

and theoretically(r however u speel it ^_^) yes you can take the connectors from the pc case and put them in the new case, if you know how to do it. are you talkin about the cable + connectors or just the end of the connector eg: the end that connects to the mobo?

im happy to say everything worked on first try. however there were some parts that didnt fit: card reader, front usb, 1394, and front audio.

i was a little worried wen i took off the motherboard becuz there was no spacers but luckily my new case has built in spacers.

one more thing i was worried about was the video card. there was a screw in the way so it took me awhile to wiggly it in.

the most annoying part was getting the I/O shield install. i kinda bent and twisted it but it still fits.

bmx, my new case is an icute 0301B and my hp computer is sr1520nx. i can't get the front LED to work either.

Computer%20Side.JPG

Computer%20Front.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom