Nforce 680 boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
im thinking about upgrading to one of these boards.

what are the advantages/disadvantages of these boards?

does anyone own one? and how are they working?

so far ive only seen the Evga and ASUS boards, does anyone have links to other 680i boards whether they are out yet or not?

thanks in advanced

wow doesn't anyone know anything about these boards i mean sure they are new but ****. usually you guys have all the info up before they are out

They came out like yesterday. You waited less than an hour to get mad about no one responding.

Calm down. Do the research yourself, that's why we have Google.

sorry didnt mean to be impatient im just bored (i hate Sundays)

i was just kinda weird that they came out a couple days ago and no one on here really said anything about them.

Does it really make a difference? I have an E6600 and it works just fine on my nForce 4 SLI 16X board. Plus they like just came out with the 500 series, which no one cared about either. No one cares about boards with ATI chipsets either.

well it matters because the nforce 570 only supported 8x by 8x sli. and the 590 didnt overclock as well as i had hoped.

so im hoping they fixed alll that with the new 680i boards.

and also if anyone has any info on the new ati chipsets please speak up beacause from my expreience int he past ati chipsets always sucked

The reviews I've rad say that the boards overclock great, and that NVIDIA nailed it this time... the new chips outperforms Intels top chips.

i'm still waiting for that BFG Nforce680i Mobo still for about 2 weeks and those watercooled 8800gtx's although they do seem to be kinda of a rip off at least 900each but hey you get what you pay for. if I can find some sucker to buy this comp, im gonna get this

BFG Nforce680i SLI mobo
2x BFG Geforce8800GTX Watercooled edition
BFg 1000w PSU
Problaly a UV blue acrylic case ive always wanted one of those
hopefully keep these dominators but if anyone can think of a reason to switch to ballistix theyre more than welcome
one of those lasre virtual keyboards in bly

But i'm still waiting for those BFG boards to come out

so wait... are all oter sli boards 8x are they just coming out wiht 16x? or was it a mistake on there part? im looking into a lanparty sli for my 939 opty .... is that 8x or 16x .. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom