will this worck for this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
i wana take this case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133021
and put a zero fan in it it moves aprocimatly 1000 kilo tones of air per square inch a minute thats liek a medeum rooms worth of air moved in a minute ive been told they were used to cool house and are sometimes used in air conditioners its 25 cm and has a turbine toob atached to it to isolate the air onto the cpu and its super quiet

my worries is mainly static electryciti im worried that to much dust will acumulate and cause soem static in teh case

What is a zero fan? You mean like these?

Phil-Rich_Windmaker_Fan_web.jpg

Amd gt player said:
i... it moves aprocimatly 1000 kilo tones of air per square inch a minute...

So.... it moves 1 mega-tonnes of air per minute?? I don't think that is right..... also kind of strange metric used there... airflow is typically measured in volume, not mass.... plus the metric & US units in the same description...

If you are that concerned about cooling, why not do water-cooling?

If you are looking to go the cheap route, why are you looking at a $170 case? You would be better off going to the local hardware store, and purchase items to build your own case, an open air case... A fan that would move as much air as your claims, wouldn't do much good in a case.... because you would have to have somewhere for all of that air to get OUT of the case... NOT ONLY that, but there is also the fact that blowing that much ambient air on the CPU isn't going to do much.... unless you make the air cooler before it hits the CPU.... You can only a cool a CPU with air down to ambient room temp.

You would have a cooler, more silent rig with a water cooled setup....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom