DVD player

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF06

In Runtime
I've been having problems with my DVD player that I just hooked up to the living room television. The problem is that after using a disk cleaning utility; the brightness of a lot of my DVDs when played continuously dims in and out of normal brightness.

It's weird because some DVDs, it plays normal; such as the the video samples provided by the DVD lens cleaner and one of my other DVDs.

I checked the connections and everything seems to be hooked up fine; I really don't know what to do.

i'm not completely sure but it sounds like some sort of macrovision to me. its like when you input a dvd player to a vcr. if you try to record from the dvd player on to a vhs, the movie/stuff displayed on the screen will dim in and out. it will get gradually brighter then darker then brighter then darker then brighter then darker.......and so on.

Since you used that example, I'm assuming; since I have the dvd hooked through a vhs player, that if I find a way to connect the dvd to my tv, it should solve it self?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom