evga step up program

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddanth3

In Runtime
hey guys, i just upgraded to a 7900gs KO edition from evga. i have a 480 watt powersupply, 2 gig of memory, 80 gig hard drive, a pentium 4 with ht 3 ghz, 2 dvd burners, etc. my question is about the step up program for evga. i got my card for 180$. what should i do, what should i upgrade to. what card will be compatible with my system without upgrading parts of my system. i still have 3 months to decide which card i want to get, but should even consider using the step up. what would u guys do, would u step up or stay where i am right now
thanks

Only thing you can really step up to is the 7950 and 8800. Both and expensive and you'll need a stronger PSU. I'd say wait till near the end of the 3 months for best value. Nvidia may have their next line of cards out by then.

If that isnt enough for you then you need help that we cant offer.

I agree wait out the 3 months, then about a week before it expires come back and ask us again.

man u could probally get a 7950 gx2 and it still work alright with that psu after all im running mine on a 420 but im not getting the performance i want i think ur psu would be fine though i dont really know

Does the eVGA step-up program reimburse 100% of the old VGA cards worth (or your buying price)?

I got a 7900GTO and I know I'm eligable, just not sure if its worth it to make the jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom