PC shows white screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBlair said:
Probably something wrong with the video card.

It is some kind of 2MB pci card.
Have to find another card then, this motherboard dont have agp slot.:mad:

But if processor is defect then computer dont show white screen?
At the moment it does nothing, no peeps, just white screen and fans and everything is working:confused:

bro u got to work on ur spelling anyway,

try reseting the BIOS, the mobo is probably thinking its a different CPU from the past and its having a hard time recognizing the ones ur trying to install

to reset the BIOS: unplug the main power cable, pop the battery from the mobo for like 10-15mins and then press/hold the front power for 20sec to get rid of any electricity left in the mobo, then place the battery back in and boot her up

sylwek said:
bro u got to work on ur spelling anyway,

try reseting the BIOS, the mobo is probably thinking its a different CPU from the past and its having a hard time recognizing the ones ur trying to install

to reset the BIOS: unplug the main power cable, pop the battery from the mobo for like 10-15mins and then press/hold the front power for 20sec to get rid of any electricity left in the mobo, then place the battery back in and boot her up

I know that my spelling is terrible, but i try learning english.:eek:

I got this problem solved, but now it is another problem.
Black screen asks me to enter password....
Last owner dont know this and i dont know that, is it possible to reset it or something, when i remove battery or what should i do?

Sorry for bad english.

is the password for windows or for you bios,, if its for the bios removing the battery for aminute will do it and if its for windows, go into safe mode and delete the password in user accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom