I have the best computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing.....
IT DOESN'T DO 64-BIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd prefer a dual-opteron
.......you don't have to build your own dual socket 954 mobo

and I'd prefer
.......an Nvidia x800
.......and a Seagate 15000RPM 76GB drive

I'd prefer ... the truth.

apok: umm did you mean ati x800?
opteron not very useful for non-multithreaded applications like 95% of your software out there is.

In fact .. pro video cards like the firegl series and server processors like opteron and xeon should be left to the servers and CADD workstations, they are rarely beneficial to gamers, or people who don't spend much time with server applications and multithreaded apps like photoshop and premier :confused:

see, i dont think getting an expensive athlon 64 processor is worth it....unless your use linux. cause windows atm only uses 32 and the only win OS using 64 is still in beta.

I think 64 will evolve a bit more before becoming worthwhile. However, the reason I said that was because it has so much cache, and also other architechtural advances made in the FX line makes it fairly powerful (but still extremely expensive)

joebx902004 said:
Wilcox Lab Of Technology Computer-The best one man built computer!

Specs...

Case: Alienware Full-Tower Chassis

Power Supply: 650 Watt Max Power Supply

CPU: DUAL (2) Intel Pentium 4 Processor with HT Technology Extreme Edition 3.4GHz

Ram: 2GB Extreme Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 400MHz - 4 x 512MB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce™ 6800 Ultra 256MB DDR w/Digital and S-Video Out Limited Edition

Video Cooling: AlienIce Video Cooling System

Hard drive(1): 148GB Western Digital Raptor™ 10,000 RPM

Hard drive(2): 250GB Western Digital Caviar® SE 7,200 RPM

Disc Drive(1): Plextor PlexWriter Premium 52x32x52x CD-RW

Disc Drive(2): Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD±R/W Drive

Floppy Drive: 3.5" 1.44 MB Floppy Disk Drive

Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro High Definition 7.1 Surround

Network Card: Integrated High Performance Intel Gigabit Ethernet Adapter

Operating System(s): Microsoft Windows XP Professional/ Mandrake Linux 10.0

Any ideas to make this better money is no object!

Sorry but the processor itself has to support smp. The pentium 4 does NOT support running in dual mode, it doesnt have the code for it. Please use common sense next time you decide to lie....

Re: Re: I have the best computer!

ChaosBlizzard said:
Sorry but the processor itself has to support smp. The pentium 4 does NOT support running in dual mode, it doesnt have the code for it. Please use common sense next time you decide to lie....

pwnage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom