I'm having trouble formating sata drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajete

In Runtime
do not post here.

Ok here's the deal. I'm running an Intel D975XBX mobo. On the mobo there's a video card, ATI Radeon X 1600 Pro Crossfire. My Acer LCD is connect to the video card with the DVI cable. MY 320GB Sata drive isn't formatted. When I load up the computer I get an error message that says...

"PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable.
PXE-M0F- Exciting Intel Boot Agent
No bootable device -- Insert boot disk and press any key."

I tried a couple of things.

1. When I boot from CD: I can hear the CD/DVD drive working. The green light on it turns on. But my LCD goes blank and it just stays like this.

2. When I boot from Floppy I put in booth of my RAID Drivers disks to see if maybe these are what they need to boot up and it said It cannot detect a boot disk... To enter a boot disk and press any key which return me to the first error messages I wrote above.

-----

I don't understand what the problem here seems to be. I have two disks a RAID Driver (Intel Matrix Storage Technology, BLACK SATA CONNECTORS) and a blue disk RAID Driver (Silicon Image SATA Controller, Blue SATA CONNECTORS)

All my cables are connect properly, I've check a million times... Everything is connected good... Any Ideas? The boot angent I'm using is Intel PXE-2.1.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom