Get your 8800GTX/GTS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your machine can run games fine now, I think it's a far wiser idea to wait for the r600. The only reason why the 8800GTX seems like jesus is because it has no competition now. But when Buddha comes along with his r600 next year, the 8800 might not look so great anymore. ;)

RalliArt882 said:
If your machine can run games fine now, I think it's a far wiser idea to wait for the r600. The only reason why the 8800GTX seems like jesus is because it has no competition now. But when Buddha comes along with his r600 next year, the 8800 might not look so great anymore. ;)

Ok, lets not get into another G80 vs R600 deal here:D But i will just point out the small fact, and dont call me a fanboy cuz i have no favorites of companies in any components, im still new so i dont have much on-hand experience. But by the time R600 does finally come out, who says G81 wont be out or follow in the coming weeks-month.

because revisions don't come after 3 months.. you'd have to wait like half a year for the revision to come out.. and thats not til like jun next year

But, a new revision doesnt have to be that far behind R600 though, i didnt say at the same time, but very close, within a month or 2. And in that other thread it basically comes down to this. Buy each new revision that will beat the other companies, when that company will come out with another revision and it becomes the best. OR, stick with one company and wait for each 6 month revision.

Inferno said:
But, a new revision doesnt have to be that far behind R600 though, i didnt say at the same time, but very close, within a month or 2. And in that other thread it basically comes down to this. Buy each new revision that will beat the other companies, when that company will come out with another revision and it becomes the best. OR, stick with one company and wait for each 6 month revision.

i'll agree to sticking with one company.. saves money.. and with these new cards.. who cares.. they pwn anything you throw at it as of now.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom