G15 isnt typying but G keys Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodreb

Baseband Member
Im currnetly using the onscreen keyboard to type this. My g-15 keyboad isnt typing, but the lcd screen i showing, and the G keys work. THis happens about once a week, and a simple reboot will fix this. Now, its been 6 hours, and iv rebooted atleat 40 times now. This is starting to **** me off. Neone know what to do? If i check the device in device manager, it works and both drivers are loaded, but it wont send out standard keys, only teh G keys.

If im slow to respond, its because im using the onscreen keyboard, and this post took me like, 9 min to type out.:eek: :angry: :eek:

Install the driver or just restart .. i dunno but its cool that i have the mouse and keyboard as you but i never got this problem try moving the USB to a diffrent slot ?

Ah, hey - Ya, i dont know whats up with it. Iv uninstalled/reinstalled drivers a number of times. Actulay its working now - i think its taking the computer a long time to load the drivers. I went to a chilli cookof and when i came home, it worked. Hmm..

How would i adjust the startup list for drivers? like, the prioity? If its possible....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom