Directx 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad a thread actually involving high-end equipment was posted here. Way too many $200-400 computer threads.

lucky for you... us ati fans have to wait longer to grab our cards!

and there is simply to much there to learn to simplify

on second thought.. lets take that back...

graphics will be easier to produce.. there you go... 8 pages into 6 words... lol

with less cpu.. i can't imagine how the g80 will do... or what the future holds for crossfire and SLi

i hope that instancing 2.0 really works. Because after about 40min-1hr into a SC beta game with 3 players avg.ing about 300-350 units each, it will lag really badly. I played a game for 2hr with 2 AIs just so i could anitihillate them with nukes, and it was LAGGING really badly. But 20 nukes hitting one of the AIs' main base was still pretty cool ;).

NosBoost300 said:
lucky for you... us ati fans have to wait longer to grab our cards!

and there is simply to much there to learn to simplify

on second thought.. lets take that back...

graphics will be easier to produce.. there you go... 8 pages into 6 words... lol

with less cpu.. i can't imagine how the g80 will do... or what the future holds for crossfire and SLi

I'm not a "fan boy" in the least... I got my card cause:

1. it was a xmas present.
2. it'll last me a couple of years
3. this is my last major upgrade for a while...

but I agree... I am curious to see how the r600 will fair once it comes out.

Nukem said:
I'm not a "fan boy" in the least... I got my card cause:

1. it was a xmas present.
2. it'll last me a couple of years
3. this is my last major upgrade for a while...

but I agree... I am curious to see how the r600 will fair once it comes out.

ah.. i didnt in no way intend for it to sound like your a fanboy... sorry if it came out that way

and i'm hoping the r600 is what it lives up to be.. but really this time around, i don't feel it'll matter with upcoming games and this new gpu power....

no worries... I didn't take it that way... I used to have ATI cards as well... but since I'm gonna be going to back the the land of bill paying, I figured now is as good as time as any to spend the money while I have it!!! LOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom