IceMat or Steel Pad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reckliss

Daemon Poster
Anyone ever used one of these? If so how did you like it? Or if you have used both which one is better?

ahh, my friends got the steal mousepad for his razor.... its an awesome mousepad, very smooth, works well with laser mice.. i would suggest that.. but i've never dealt with ice

The reason I am asking is because I am usin the G5 at 2000DPI and when i want to move the mouse the slightest bit for that far away sniper shot in bf2 it sticks and i cant aim it fast enough. I dont use a mouse pad currently.

then the steel would do you nice.. i wish i had something other than this fabric mouspad for my mouse, though i think its only 1800 dpi...

lol over at overclock.net people are split over the icemat or s&s. Trying to figure out which is better. The icemat looks pimp i must say lol

Lol $30 bucks for a mousepad i got a free one that they were handing out in walmart lol. My mouse is a $8 buck Compaq rollerball that i got from radioshack lol and it works decent lol.

Im 15 I don't have anything better to do with money considering I put most of it in the bank but I need to use a little of for enjoyment lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom